Saturday, May 15, 2010

More to share

It's been a busy couple of weeks working on the promotional package and the animation so I haven't had much time to update this blog (or the other blog for my faux animation company).

Since I last posted an update I have completed the preliminary promotional package (including promotional posters, a DVD cover and a disk label for the DVD) -you can check out the final images on the Elipante Animations Facebook Group.

(Left to Right: DVD Cover, Cupcake Promotional Poster, DVD Disk Label) - Check out the other promotional posters on the Elipante Animations Facebook Group

In addition to finishing the promotional package I've been working on the animation. I've completed the first scene (not with sound FX though - I'm going to add them last*), and I've begun to animate the next couple of scenes.
*I have found almost all of the sound FX I need (although I'm still looking for some background music).
So that's pretty much all I've been up to! It doesn't sound like much, but working on the animation is verrrry time consuming :P

No comments:

Post a Comment