Monday, May 31, 2010

animation doubts :S

I'm having pretty big doubts about my animation. I've almost finished animating each individual scene and after viewing them all together I'm pretty disappointed with what I saw - it basically just goes between a walk and run cycle with different backgrounds! If *I* think that then I shudder to think what others will view it as.

I'm not sure if I change the storyline so late in the game (and I'm not sure why this didn't occur to me earlier on!) - I'd have to change it and then re-animate sections I've already done, which in turn will put me behind in everything else I have to do so I guess I'll just have to stick with it and see what I can do to fix it (maybe will music/sound FX, although to be honest I don't think that can save it now :S).

No comments:

Post a Comment