Monday, March 8, 2010

Concept Pitch

I've been giving some more thought to my concept pitch and I've come up with a new idea! (I already had a few ideas but they were either too crappy, or would be too hard to animate - especially in the limited time we have for that part of the assignment). Anyway, as I was saying, I have a new idea for my concept pitch - a boy who gets eaten by his sock puppet. After being eaten by his sock puppet, the boy goes on a crazy adventure (kind of Alice in Wonderland-esque) and ends up trapped in his own head...literally! I'm sure that doesn't make much sense (actually, I know it doesn't make ANY sense :P) but the idea/imagery in my head is pretty cool, so now I just have to work on my pitch so I can convince everyone else that it's a cool idea for a short animation.

1 comment:

  1. An interesting concept! A lot more thought required in terms of the story but also a lot of potential with these two characters

    ReplyDelete